Rantin's and Ravin's from the Heart of Dixie

Life as I know it from a Southern girl's point of view.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

HAHA I win!


Last night while I was on the phone with the Roommate, I realized something. June 6th was not actually a tie between me and the evil day. My birthday is August 6th, which means that Tuesday marked 2 months until my birthday. So now there's less than 2 months until my birthday. The Yankee knows how I am about my birthday, so the rest of you had better get ready for me to constantly remind you of the fact that my birthday is coming up! One point me, bringing the final score to 3-2, me over evil day! YAY!

If you can't tell this is a picture from last year, my 24th Birthday party. I'm wearing a hat that says "F*ck Off, it's my birthday." That should tell you how I feel about my birthday. So who's in this year???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home