Rantin's and Ravin's from the Heart of Dixie

Life as I know it from a Southern girl's point of view.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Office Space

So today has been a shitty day at work. I'm sitting here right now with 11 minutes left in the work day and it's absolutely killing me. I had a meeting at 9am this morning that lasted until noon, which wouldn't have been so bad but we have a hard time staying focused and sticking to the agenda. Then I went to lunch and hung around in the main office for a little while. Came back to my office to 6 new voicemails. I usually have one or two, but not six. We have a new person in our office and appearantly someone, not saying it's her, but someone is giving out the wrong information. I've had 3 phone calls this afternoon that did not need to be transfered to me. The callers stated that they were given my number. It's just very frustrating to have to keep passing these people off, not to mention, it's not my job! AGH....everything is coming to a head right now and I'm just about to explode. And the funny thing is, it's all of the sudden. This shit just started culminating and now I feel like my shoulders could break bricks that's how tense they are. Not to mention the fact that when I needed to vent about this no one was to be found. I called and texted about 5 different people and no one has responded yet. I did talk to my boss and he tried to help, but it didn't work all that well.

Speaking of the text I sent, I think I'm gonna have to hang this new guy up. According to Master Greg of "He's Just Not That Into You" fame, this new guy's not into me because he's not calling. He'll send me a random text during the day that says "hey" so when I respond, "hey, what's up?" I get nothing in response. I'm actually kinda bummed about this one cause I really liked him too. I'm about to put a post it note on all of my phones that says "Do Not Call (fill in the blank)" I may even change the greeting message on my phone to say, Don't Call (fill in the blank). I just don't get it. Gilbert says that men say what they mean and women read too much into it. Well, this guy said I want to date you. So shouldn't that mean he wants to date me if I follow what Gilbert says? I'm so confused. I just asked his opinion. He said the guy is scared of me. Ok. Wait a minute, my previous experiences and reading the book, tell me that guys don't get scared. He said he was intimidated by me and didn't want to push me away by calling me a lot. I don't know about this one, but Gilbert said he had to call me right back. I need more information on this one. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home